Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-28 Origin: Site
Key points for choosing protective goggles:
1. The protective goggles selected should be products that have passed the inspection of the product inspection agency;
2. The width and size of the goggles should be suitable for the user's face;
3. The lenses are worn and rough, and the frame is damaged, which will affect the vision of the operator and should be replaced in time;
4. The filter and protective film of welding goggles should be selected and replaced according to the requirements of the specified operation;
Instructions on how to wear protective goggles correctly:
(1) Choose and wear glasses of appropriate size to prevent falling off and shaking during operation, which will affect the effect of use.
(2) The frame of the glasses should match the face to avoid light leakage from the side. If necessary, use glasses with eye protection or side-light protection.
(3) Prevent the mask and glasses from being damp and compressed to avoid deformation, damage or light leakage. The welding mask should be insulated to prevent electric shock.
(4) When working with face-shield goggles, replace the protective sheet at least once for a total of 8 hours. When the filter of the protective glasses is damaged by splashes, replace it in time.
(5) When the protective film and the filter are used in combination, the refractive power of the lens must be the same.
(6) For air-supply welding masks with dust and gas masks, they should be maintained and used in strict accordance with relevant regulations.
(7) When the lens of the mask is covered by the humid smoke of the working environment and the moisture exhaled by the operator, causing water mist to appear, which affects the operation, the following measures can be taken to solve:
① Water film diffusion method. Apply a fatty acid or silica gel anti-fogging agent on the lens to spread the mist evenly.
② Water absorption elimination method. Surfactant (PC resin series) is dip-coated on the lens to absorb the attached water mist.
③Vacuum method. For some masks with double-glazed window structure, a vacuum can be taken between the double-glazing.
Precautions for the use of protective glasses:
1. The goggles used should be products that have been inspected by the product inspection agency.
2. The width and size of the goggles should be suitable for the user's face.
3. It is recommended not to use lenses with scratches, stains, cracks, etc., otherwise it will cause unclear vision due to light dispersion and cause vision loss.
4. The resin lens may be broken by strong impact, which may cause eye and face damage. It is recommended not to use it during strenuous exercise.
5. When the lenses are stained with sweat or other stains, it is recommended to rinse them immediately with clean water and then use a paper towel to absorb the moisture and then wipe them with a special glasses cloth. When it is very dirty, it is recommended to clean it with a low-concentration neutral lotion, and then rinse with water and dry it.
6. The filter and protective film of the welding goggles should be selected and replaced according to the required operation.
7. Do not look directly at the sun or strong light, otherwise it will hurt your eyes.
8. The goggles should be used by someone to prevent the infection of eye diseases.
9. Protective glasses should prevent heavy falls and heavy pressure, and prevent hard objects from rubbing the lens and mask.